#pubpics: Exchange Craft Beer House, Bradford

At the risk of upsetting any Bradfordians, the pub options in the city centre aren't what they were. I do need to investigate the legendary Fighting Cock and the Jacob's Well looks interesting. I gather the Victorian masterpiece that was the New Beehive is no more and the North Parade scene seems to have faded away from what I could see. 

However, the Exchange Craft Beer House located in the grade 1 listed Wool Exchange (entrance at 14 Market Street) is bucking the trend and is a pleasure to visit. I called in on a Friday tea time and it was a nice, relaxed vibe and the beer was excellent. I had 2 pints of Penpol Pale Ale (3.8%) from Verdant (£4.30/pint) before heading for my train. I think a Bradford explore video is on the cards so I'll definitely be back!

Exchange Craft Beer House, 14 Market Street, Bradford BD1 1LH.









 

Comments